Thursday, May 29, 2008

Evaluations of term 1 & 2... "2008"

Term 1: I was eager to take on the challenge in the first term since many people said that this grade was the most hardest for them and that I should concentrate with full 150%. This was the term that really had me all worked up and keen to continue doing well, since I passed the term with good marks. We studied the book ‘Julius Caesar’ which I thought was a great learning experience. I learnt many aspects in that book which relates to the current world we live in e.g. superstition and friendship, and also it made me aware of what really happened in the pass. I worked hard and devoted my time to my school work, knowing the fact that I have to prepare for metric and work to deal with pressure. I enjoyed term 1 and I was ready to combat the next term.

Term 2: A term which carried a lot of pressure and surly a term in which I had to produce stunning results. Pressure was mounting as I felt that every minute was going to prove vital in order for me to excel in my studies. We completed the last section of ‘Julius Caesar’ and progressed with ‘Animal Farm’. The highlight for me in this term was that of how we compared humans to animals in the study of ‘Animal Farm’, proving true that humans are certainly connected with animals in sum issues and aspects. Many other issues came forth e.g. what we wrote on the newspaper, which was intended as a joke without realizing its consequences but we had to adore to the punishments set out by Mr. Bapoo. Never the less that was the only blunder in that term but all in all it was an awesome term in which I had fun and enjoyed my self. Surly I was ready for the exams and geared up for the 3rd term.

No comments: